Hello and welcome.
My name is Miss Delightful and I love to dress in a modern vintage style. I’ve had this vintage blog for a while, and share knowledge on people, make-up, hair, styling tips and what real life people would wear to help inspire you to live the vintage life you dream of.
If you want to dress like you’re someone from the past but don’t know where to start, seeing what actual people wore is a pretty good place to begin.
If you’re anything like me, you love to recreate vintage and vintage inspired looks from pop culture. Here’s my selection of ways you can get the look of your favourite shows and screen sirens
Delve back through the archives of fashion history to see what genuine people used to wear from your favourite era.
Get inspired, and learn about the social implications of fashion.
Struggling with creating the perfect curls? Or is the elusive cat-eye hiding away?
Look no further, I will show you my tips and tricks to getting that pin-up girl glow.
- How to Dress Vintage – 10 tips for your vintage look
- Monthly Summary – April 2021
- What they Wore – 1940s Lingerie and Shapewear
Latest Blog Posts
- Monthly Summary – April 2021Well, another month has flown by hasn’t it? It’s strange how in a pandemic our lives seem to go a lot quicker than usual. Perhaps filling our days with adventures mean that time is slowed down a lot. Who knows! When I start thinking about the passage of time I tend to start having an …
- Monthly Summary – March 2021Well, this hasn’t been updated for a very long while. That probably means there is either going to be very little in here or it’ll be about ten million pages long. I think for almost everyone 2020 was one of the worst years. The pandemic has affected every facet of life across the world. I …
- March 2019 – my monthly roundupHi again kittens, I know it’s already halfway through April, but I have been so so busy! But it’s all worth it. So, my month has been filled with lovely food, exploring our new town and watching shows and movies that make me want all of the things. As I write, the sun is shining, …
- Update: February 2019Hello my beauties, I’m staying on the monthly updates, just to give a little insight into what happens behind the scenes here at ohsodelightful. So buckle up, get yourself a cuppa and enjoy 😘 At the start of this month, I was still plugging away at getting gainfully employed, being a holly housewife and working …
- Update: January 2019hello my beauties, I’ve not been very good at updating this site since we moved – it’s been a whirlwind of getting settled in and learning new things so I thought I’d give you all a little round up of what my month has looked like. I am currently working on a complete overhaul on …